Top 5 Things to Know About NCEL
NCEL Gets You..... Started / Better / Connected!
1. Networking: In today’s rapid-fire changing environment, you need to know the players; you need to build your professional network of contacts that will keep you engaged and save you time and money. NCEL can help. Networking is our business.
2. Education: To stay ahead of the curve, gain new customers, meet and beat the competition, continuing educational and professional development for you and your employees is more critical than ever. NCEL can help. Our training events are packed with the current and emerging technical, industry and business, topics. Education is our business.
3. Value: As a corporate division NCEL member company, all of your employees are eligible for NCEL's member benefits and services. They may also be listed in our printed and online membership directory. NCEL membership dues are kept low and are reasonable, and are deductible. Event registration fees are under market value prices. Value is what we provide.
4. Access: You've got 24-7-365 interaction with NCEL at www.ncel.org. You can update your own membership record, search the members only area of our database for other members, electrical products, people, register and pay for meetings and events, download applications and information, link to any other member's web site or their email, read various NCEL publications, and see what jobs are currently available at member firms. NCEL can help. Providing access is our business.
5. Diversity: Can you imagine working as an electrical engineer at a utility or consulting firm; selling product as a manufacturer rep or sales agency; working at a distributorship in sales, marketing or customer service; or working as a construction project manager at a contracting firm all in one career? Believe it! The future is here and the diversified NCEL membership is the strength that brings together varied ideas and people. Diversity is a cornerstone of our industry.